Seat Belt Extender Pros
Buckle Booster™ Seat Belt Receptacle Raiser
- OUR BEST DEAL:
- Get 20% off any 2 Car Comfort Products or 35% off when you order 3 or more.
The Buckle Booster™ is the product we've all been waiting for! Without actually extending the length of your seat belt, the Buckle Booster fits snugly around the receptacle in the rear seats to keep it sturdily upright and accessible. With your new Buckle Booster, you'll be able to buckle yourself with one hand or buckle children in the back seat without struggle.
TWO KINDS OF BUCKLE BOOSTERS IN OUR FAMILY
The Buckle Booster comes in two Kinds: the Long Neck Pullover and the Lil' Hugger. The Long Neck Pullover is a bit taller and is pulled down over the top of the receptacle. The Lil' Hugger has a slit in the side and opens around the receptacle, eating it Pac-Man style (see pictures for more detail).
- NO MORE FRUSTRATION WITH SEAT BELTS - Do you get annoyed with buried seat belt buckles? It's a hassle digging receptacles from under the seat. The Buckle Booster™ slips around your receptacle in seconds to ensure that your seat belt buckle doesn't get buried. Keeping your receptacle upright and accessible for future rides, this adult and kid-friendly tool makes buckling a breeze.
- BUCKLE WITH EASE - The Buckle Booster™ stabilizes your seat belt receptacle, so you can smoothly click the metal tongue in. No more wobbly belt that is hard to hold while buckling. No more buried receptacle hiding under the seat or behind car and booster seats.
- RAISES YOUR RECEPTACLE - The trouble with buckling is not just inadequate space; it's also how far you have to reach for the buckle. The Buckle Booster™ elevates your seat belt receptacle so the metal tongue can click in smoothy and effortlessly. No more strain and struggle - buckle yourself and others quickly and without hassle!
- PERFECT FOR ADULTS - The Buckle Booster™ allows you to buckle up with just one hand, whether you are in a hurry or have mobility challenges. Are you post-surgery, have arthritis or simply unable to spare a hand for buckling? The Buckle Booster™ lets you buckle yourself and others with one hand. Keeping the receptacle stable, you just need to click the metal tongue in and you're ready to go!
- IDEAL BETWEEN BOOSTER AND CAR SEATS - Reaching from the side to buckle babies and kids can be frustrating due to the elusive, floppy buckles that get buried under seats. With Buckle Crunch scraping your knuckles when you have three car or booster seats in the back, your buckling job is nearly impossible. With the Buckle Booster™, made from safe materials, buckling loved ones in the back is easy! You can comfortably reach the receptacle, even between car and booster seats. Have one car seat? Reaching the stable, elevated buckle just got easy!
Due to its clever design and superior materials, the Buckle Booster™ will safely improve your ability to buckle yourself and others. The Buckle Booster™ helps many different people, including:
- Parents buckling their children into the back seats of the vehicle
- Elderly and other passengers seeking greater independence when buckling
- Post-surgery or injured passengers with limited range of motion
- The disabled or mobility impaired, including those with arthritis
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Buckle Booster™ usually works in all back seats. It can sometimes be used in the front for bench seats.
- Simply slide the Long Neck Pullover over or stretch the Lil' Hugger around the receptacle that you would like to stabilize
- Ensure that it fits firmly at the base, allowing access to the (usually red) release button
- Fasten the seat belt with ease
If for any reason the design of your seat belts doesn't work with the Buckle Booster™, please tell us right away! The Buckle Booster™ is a satisfaction guaranteed product. If the area into which your receptacle is recessed is too low or your seat belt receptacle is too wide to fit into the Buckle Booster, please tell us about it, and we'll handle the rest.
The Long Neck Pullover Buckle Booster™ is made of TPE, some of the same material used to make pacifiers, baby bottle parts, and food preparation items like spatulas. This denser version of this same material provides stability for your seat belt buckle and easy access for you! Don't get any ideas, though - you or your kids should not eat or chew on the Buckle Booster™.
The Lil' Hugger Buckle Booster™ is made of food-grade silicon. Again, though, no eating.
|Long Neck Pullover||Lil' Hugger|
|Width||2 ¾ in (6.96 cm)||2 ¾ in (6.96 cm)|
|Length||2 in (5.08 cm)||1 7/8 in (4.76 cm)|
|Height||1 7/8 in (4.76 cm)||1 1/2 in (3.81 cm)|
|Hole Width||1 15/16 in (4.92 cm)||2 in (5.08 cm)|
|Hole Length||1 1/16 in (2.70 cm)||1 1/4 in (3.175 cm)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I tried one of each style of the buckle booster in the back seat of my CRV. I couldn’t fit one over the buckle and the other one didn’t do any good.
Tesla Model X Used the Buckle Booster & 5" extender to provide easier access to car seat when we changed over to using vehicle seatbelts to secure child in car seat vs the 5 point harness (per Car Seat instructions). Used the Buckle Booster to move the extender our about an inch from the side of the car seat. Now the child can find and reach the buckle receptacle all by herself. Delivered in a timely manner,
I'm sorry, I've been happy with all the seat belt extenders I've purchased, but in my car, this was s complete waste of my money and time. Couldn't even pull the seat belt part up from the seat, to use it. But thats I blame on Ford.
Works great. Makes the seat belt extender easy to find.
Purchased this with high hopes. My Ford Escape's back seatbelt is always missing in action when needed. I could not get the Buckle Booster on (it might possibly have gone on with a bit more effort) and I realized if I did get it on it would interfere with putting the seat down. Drats!! Lovely idea. Didn't work for me. 2017 Ford Escape.
Poor design for the middle seat belt in my old Santa Fe meant that the buckle kept going under the back seat. This pillow thingy keeps it from getting lost through the hole in the seat. Wish I had found these years ago!
It is so much easier for my kids to buckle themselves now. Love these!
We have three kids piled in one row in the car, and this really helps hold the buckle up for our six year old to buckle herself in.
Works great for putting the belt buckle in an easy to reach position. Lots less stress now that I am not fumbling around to fit the belt in the buckle. Thank You.