Seat Belt Tension Adjuster (2-Pack)
- OUR BEST DEAL:
- Get 20% off any 2 Car Comfort Products or 35% off when you order 3 or more.
Give yourself some slack - with the Seat Belt Adjuster!
This easy-to-use seat belt adjuster allows you to control the tension of your seat belt and can be adjusted to fit any individual. This useful device moves the seat belt off of your neck to end irritation, chafing and discomfort. It can even prevent clothing from wrinkling under the seat belt.
The Seat Belt Tension Adjuster works by attaching to the top of your seat belt by creating slack without compromising safety.
The Seat Belt Tension Adjuster comes in packs of two so you'll have one for the driver and passenger or an extra for a second vehicle.
View a video on how to install the Seat Belt Tension Adjuster below in the video section of this page.
After buckling your seat belt:
1. Separate the top of the adjuster from the bottom by holding both pieces and sliding them in opposite directions.
2. Position the Seat Belt Tension Adjuster on your seat belt strap where it retracts, with the red lock and flap facing you. Snap the top and bottom back together with the seat belt in between.
3. Slide adjuster towards the seat belt retractor, and pull the strap not more than one inch out, allowing only enough slack for your comfort.
4. Lock into position by sliding the red tab to the right. Unlock by sliding the red tab to the left or to re-adjust.